Get in touch
Do you have questions about content writing empowering accessibility and inclusion?
Or wonder how to create accessible social media content?
I’d love to hear from you and will do my best to get back to you within 48 hours.
Get in touch by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message using the contact form opposite:
• I bring 8 years of Teacher for blind and visually impaired (TVI) experience.
I bring 20+ years of accessibility & inclusion guide dog mobility instructor experience.
• I create high-quality articles and thought leadership your audience wants to read
• I offer affordable options vs employing in-house resources. Scale up or down as needed.
• I make a mean Greek salad and can deliver it to you. (Delivery only to Basel locals, otherwise it might get a bit old.)
- Struggling to Connect with Your Neurodiverse Students? Focus on These 3 Strategies, says Neurodiversity Expert Chezzy Kennedy
- How to Design Accessible Toilets For Blind People (And Create a Brand That Builds Trust)
- The Alarming Truth About Childhood Dementia (And What You Can Do)
- 3 Simple Accessibility Tips to Make Your LinkedIn Content Inclusive
- 3 Simple Ways to Test Your Social Media Content for Accessibility (and Make Disabled People Appreciate You Even More)